Your contact information is there to make contact with your prospective exchange partners easier. It can only be seen by our members and then, only when they are logged-in to our service.
Changing Your Contact Information
- Login to your Intervac account.
- In the member navigation scroll down to the section My Membership and click on Contact information.
In this section you can change your name, address, telephone and mobile numbers. You can also add a fax number, your Skype name and a link to your website.
Changing your Email Address
- Clicking the grey “edit” button.
- Type the new address in the place of the old one.
- Click the “save” button.
About Email & Logins
First of all, let’s get there:
From the Member home navigation look in the My Membership section and click on Emails & Logins. On this page you can:
- Change your primary email address: This is the email address that receives messages from the system and from other members. It is also the address that is displayed to other members on the Contact Information section of your listing. This is also your login address
- Change your secondary email address: This address receives messages from other members and system notifications. It won’t work for logging in though.
- Change your password – It’s pretty straightforward but if you need to know more about that, look here.
- Add a Family Member allows another member of your family to have their own login and password for your account.
- Connect with Facebook.