- Login to your intervac account
- Look in the left-column navigation on the member home page and click on
Change my listing
- Then, click on Neighbourhood photos and texts
- Scroll down to the About My Neighbourhood section bottom of the page.
- Click the gray Edit button
Directly beneath the map, you see the markers available.
Forest / Woods
Boating / Sailing
You can also hover your mouse pointer over each marker to find the one you want to add to your map. Once you’ve found it here are the next steps:
- Click (but don’t drag) the icon you want to add to your map. Wait for just a second and it will appear in the center of your map.
- Now drag it to the correct position.
- In the box below the icons, give your icon a name so that visitors to your listing will know what it is you are showing them.
- Click the Save changes button.
You can add multiple icons before saving your changes, but right now, you can only use each icon once. When you have added it to your map, it is grayed out in the icon bar.
To Remove an Icon From Your Map
- Click the edit button like you did to add the icons
- Click the garbage bin next to the distance of the icon you want to remove.
- Save your changes.